Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

/www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/

From the Hobbit to the Zerg, chat about Fantasy & Sci-Fi here.

/www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/

Postby liny195 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:52 pm

Courtesy of DeSean Jackson Gerald McCoy Jersey , Ryan Fitzpatrick rocked a pair of sunglasses and a partially zipped warmup jacket revealing a couple of gold chains and a large pendant resting on his chest.“It’s nothing,” the Tampa Bay quarterback said of the garb after throwing for more than 400 yards and two touchdowns for the second straight week, leading the Buccaneers to a 27-21 victory over the reigning Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.“I think we just have to stay humble,” Fitzpatrick added, a smile crossing his face. “We’ve got to make sure we know how to handle success and all those things. We can’t change who we are.”Filling in for suspended quarterback Jameis Winston, Fitzpatrick completed 27 of 33 passes for 402 yards and has the suddenly explosive Bucs off to a 2-0 start for the first time since 2010.Jackson scored on a 75-yard reception on the first play of the game, giving him three TDs in two games after having three all last season.O.J. Howard also had a 75-yard TD catch in the first half for Tampa Bay, which stunned New Orleans 48-40 on the road in its season opener.“I think we just developed a lot of confidence in the offseason and through training camp with how we worked, and the way things were going, and the rapport with the guys,” the 35-year-old Fitzpatrick said. “I think that confidence has carried over into the season.”Nick Foles threw for 334 yards for the Eagles (1-1), who rallied from a 20-point, third-quarter deficit.The Super Bowl MVP’s 2-yard TD pass to Nelson Agholor on fourth down trimmed Tampa Bay’s lead to 27-21 with 2:46 remaining.
liny195

Return to Mystic Realm