Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Turnovers. Penalties. Bad defense. A terrible kicking game.

From the Hobbit to the Zerg, chat about Fantasy & Sci-Fi here.

Turnovers. Penalties. Bad defense. A terrible kicking game.

Postby liny195 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:12 pm

Stop me if you’ve heard all of this before. I know I sure have. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers finished the 2018 season with their second 5-11 season in as many years. It’s the seventh time they’ve finished with double-digit losses since 2009. But it’s not the losses that hurt Womens Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , it’s how they’ve lost that can irk even the most die-hard fans. Here lately, it’s been a constant string of the same issues - the ones that I mentioned at the beginning of this piece. The preseason couldn’t have been worse for the Bucs. It all started when the news came out that quarterback Jameis Winston would be suspended for the first three games of the season. He was accused of groping a female Uber driver and the NFL’s investigation determined that there was enough on Winston to suspend him. The suspension brought forth a surprising amount of debate as to whether or not the Bucs should just cut ties with Winston considering his past and the fact that his on-field play hasn’t lived up to his draft selection. Fortunately, the Bucs had a legitimate backup quarterback in Ryan Fitzpatrick. Little did Tampa Bay know, Fitzpatrick would take a lot of heat off the organization.It’s amazing to look back on the year and think that at one time, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were the talk of the league - and in a good way.
liny195

Return to Mystic Realm