Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Short Stories

Do you have any short stories you've written that fall under science-related or sci-fi? We'd love to hear them! Or read them, as it were.

Re: Short Stories

Postby pokerqiuqiu81 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:52 am

The more cheaper the more people will come to buy Situs Poker Online Indonesia
pokerqiuqiu81

Postby vaiybora » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:22 am

Thank for your sharing the nice post on site for me.i really like this topic so much.

ดูหนังออนไลน์

:roll: :roll:
vaiybora

Postby kongpheara » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:38 pm

You know you should be glad.
ไฮโล
kongpheara

Postby gracieanderson » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:47 am

If you are in need of online writing assistance for an intricate thesis topic, then avail our assignment writing service in Australia and save your time to relax and do your studies properly. our assignment helps online service in Australia has earned huge popularity among both domestic and international students. There’s no better place in Australia than myassignmenthelp.com. Contact us now to buy assignments online in Australia leave your tensions to us and enjoy your free time.
gracieanderson

Postby suicokeonline » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:59 am

Thank you for this incredibly amazing blog. This is the right place where there is something for everyone! Thanks for sharing this post..!!

http://www.rogervivier-sale.com/
suicokeonline

Postby phamyen123 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:48 pm

Your topic is very great and useful for us…thank you
Run 3
phamyen123

Postby SmartJames » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:08 am

I am passionate about reading and writing short stories. Currently I am a freelancer at https://www.essaycyber.com and I know through following this forum, I will really improve my writing skills.
SmartJames

New Movie American '' HER ''

Postby vaiybora » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:11 am

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Her is a 2013 American romantic science-fiction drama film written, directed, and produced by Spike Jonze. It marks Jonze's solo screenwriting debut. The film follows Theodore Twombly (Joaquin Phoenix), a man who develops a relationship with Samantha (Scarlett Johansson), an intelligent computer operating system personified through a female voice. The film also stars Amy Adams, Rooney Mara, and Olivia Wilde.

Jonze conceived the idea in the early 2000s after reading an article about a website that allowed for instant messaging with an artificial intelligence program. After making I'm Here (2010), a short film sharing similar themes, Jonze returned to the idea. He wrote the first draft of the script in five months. Principal photography took place in Los Angeles and Shanghai in mid-2012. The role of Samantha was recast in post-production, with Samantha Morton being replaced with Johansson. Additional scenes were filmed in August 2013 following the casting change.
vaiybora

Postby singaporeassignment » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:25 am

College students have faith on assignment helper because they get prompt and plagiarism free assignment help experts at very cheap rate. Get your mind out of assignment pressure and take singapore tuition assignments solutions online from our experts writers so you can concentrate on your academics.
singaporeassignment

Postby jamesstephens » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 am

Thanks a lot for sharing this great story.. assignment writing help
jamesstephens

PreviousNext

Return to Short Stories