Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Short Stories

Topics from health and fitness to genetic engineering.

Short Stories

Postby AverusBlack » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:05 am

As most of you have probably noticed by now, these forums have a short story section. The only thing in there at the moment of this writing is a few crappy tales I churned out for it, intending to make it into a broader story arc, but the truth is my writing sucks, hah.

What we'd really like to see are YOUR stories! Not just my own (bad) writing. Got any old stories in your head you've never written out? Well, here's a place for them to be read and civilly critiqued. :)

Additionally, if you find a good short story on the web, or even long ones, link them in there! Ideally, a listing of stories for our forum readers to browse is what I'd really like to see. If you come across anything good on the net, make a post in the stories section for it! If you enjoyed reading it, it's a good bet we will too.

Keep the words flowing! :)
Realize
Real eyes
Real lies
AverusBlack
Site Admin

Re: Short Stories

Postby sritsseo » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:35 am

Hi,I am new user to this forum :D I follow the instructions from forum.Thanks you :D
SR-ITS is a professional website & mobile application development company, dedicated towards providing a competitive edge for businesses to take advantage of technology solutions to work with ease and leverage profits.
We understand the value of your business build solutions with ultimate care & focus to ensure you achieve the results you expect. Our web development services are custom-made for every client because every business has its own processes and complexity and needs unique solutions.
Apart from developing Websites, Web Applications, Mobile Websites and Mobile Applications, we also pay attention to optimizing your website for search engines. Websites optimized for search engines get higher page ranks and helps your website to stay ahead in the search results pages of popular search engines.

Top web development company
sritsseo

Postby alice520 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Fort Lauderdale is classified by broad esplanades and boulevards, shady by tall possession, stylish street caf?s and marinas loaded up with dazzling ships. Sawgrass Generators, with 400 great end stores along with http://www.stoneislandoutlet2014.com/23 ... tracksuits the biggest store shopping mall. Las Olas Blvd, during downtown Citadel Lauderdale is really a beautifully designed, gas-lighted street which is covered with stylish stores and outstanding cusine spots.
alice520

Postby ConnieKeefe » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:01 am

Being unfaithful:00PM*.Joymax normal moment (GMT+9)Reach Play Now to leap in the motion!World of Warplanes is often a airline flight battle activity Mmog from the makers ...
ConnieKeefe

Postby NIGEXIAODIDI » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:45 am

Trojan viruses moose for the firm, helping install precisely what are essentially easy-to-use computer systems underneath millions of tvs around the globe * Eighty-five trillion units, to be precise, based on Windows amusement and digital press chief executive, Nancy Tellem.
NIGEXIAODIDI

Postby Agathawu » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:40 am

Down and Cheap Fifa Coins online down further the nugget was forced to go and way above him, another droplet of h2o was affected by similar feelings.

A while accepted, many period of Fifa Coins time actually and progressively the very significant rainfall started to convenience off. http://www.fifabr.com/
Agathawu

Re: Short Stories On Pavelec coming out of the game,

Postby hongfeng123 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:08 am

Los Angeles Kings 4, Winnipeg Jets 2 - (Jets 33-33-9, Road 16-18-3) - The question going into the game was would the Jets be able to build off the win in San Jose, or would the Kings build off their five game winning streak. Justin Durant Jersey . It was game three of a five game road trip for the Jets. Ondrej Pavelec was back in goal after being injured in the opening period of the March 14 game against the New York Rangers. Jets were again minus Zach Bogosian because of injury, while Devin Setoguchi was again a healthy scratch. Mark Stuart, banged up late in the San Jose win, was back in the lineup. The Kings jumped on Pavelec early with Trevor Lewis squeezing one through the goalie at 2:42 to open the scoring. At 7:53, Anze Kopitar had one go in off his shin pads and after video review the goal stood and the Kings had a 2-0 lead. Kopitar would score his second of the game and 24th of the year at 17:37 as the Kings took a 3-0 lead to the dressing room. Shots at one time in the period were 12-4, and ended 16-11. Eric ODell and Matt Halischuk each had great chances on the same shift midway through the period, but neither could beat Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick. Al Montoya, who had started the last six games, started the second period, in what turned out to be a tighter checking frame. Jets did not give the Kings much room, but the Kings at the same time did not give the Jets much either. It was into the second half of the period before the Jets got their first shot on goal. Shots in the second period were 7-4 Los Angeles. By far the Jets best period was the third. Matt Halischuk with his fourth of the year got the Jets on the board 1:54 into the third, with Eric ODell and Evander Kane picking up assists. Kane is 4-5-9 in six career games vs. Los Angeles. With the Jets pressing for another and controlling the play, Kings Tyler Toffoli snapped one home at 4:59 to regain the three goal lead. Blake Wheeler with his team leading 26th got the Jets back to within two. Bryan Little and Dustin Byfuglien drew assists on the power play goal. Wheeler now has seven power play goals on the year. It was his 63rd point, one shy of his single season career high. The assist for Byfuglien was his 54th point of the year, a new single season high for points in a season. The Jets outshot the Kings 11-6 in the third but some big saves by Quick made the final 4-2. Jacob Trouba at 25:58 led the Jets in ice time, Byfuglien and Adam Pardy each had four shots on goal. Jets lost Keaton Ellerby to injury, with his status for Monday uncertain. Little took 17 face-offs and surpassed the 1500 mark in face-offs this season, a personal high for him. For Coach Paul Maurice, the slow start by his team was the difference. "We were taught a real good lesson in the first. We gave up way too much ice. Then we played as hard as we could for two periods. But needed to be smoother in the first. The other lesson was to be able to wind yourself up again after Thursdays win. Im not putting this one of our goalies. They were as good as the rest of our group." On Pavelec coming out of the game, Coach Maurice felt with giving up 16 shots in the first, and if the game continued that way, that was giving up too many shots for a goalie just getting back into the lineup after injury. "When the puck dropped, they were better than us." The road trip for the Jets continues Monday in Anaheim (TSN Jets, TSN 1290), and wraps up Tuesday in Phoenix (TSN Jets, TSN 1290) Brandon Weeden Womens Js handle a pitching staff and how best to develop young pitchers to best avoid arm problems.CHICAGO -- The Chicago White Sox have announced that Chris Sale will start Sunday instersey . The assistants greeted Aldridge with compliments and high fives. Stotts had only one word for his high-scoring forward: "Thanks." Aldridge had 25 points and 16 rebounds in his return after missing seven games with a lower back contusion, and the Trail Blazers beat the Atlanta Hawks 100-85 on Thursday night to end a three-game losing streak. Joseph Randle Womens Jersey . This week, topics cover if and when the Blue Jays should start rebuilding, how good catcheread of Monday, scuttling a potential matchup against fellow ace left-hander Clayton Kershaw. Sale, who is 4-0 with a 1.73 ERA this season, had his second start since returning from the disabled list cut short Tuesday because of a nearly two-hour rain delay. Sale threw 40 pitches. Manager Robin Ventura noted that Sale was still getting full rest between starts and that the move made sense, especially considering how short his previous outing was. Jeremy Mincey Cowboys Jersey. Sale said he had expected to pitch Monday with an extra day off, but was fine with the move. Rather than meet the Los Angeles Dodgers and Kershaw (3-2, 3.57 ERA), Sale will face San Diegos Eric Stults (2-5, 4.92 ERA) in the finale of a three-game series. cheap jerseys from china cheap jerseys ' ' '
hongfeng123

If the Spurs win the championship,

Postby hongfeng123 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:13 am

BOSTON -- Brandon Bass couldnt hide his smile after his timely blocked shot for the Boston Celtics. wholesale jerseys . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. Early in the third quarter, Bass made a 3-pointer for only the second time in 18 career attempts, but it was timely play against Dion Waiters that made his day. "The block," he said, with a wide grin coming across his face when asked what play he enjoyed more. "The block was huge, man. The 3-pointer was cool, but the block was huge." The Cavaliers were playing soon after suspending centre Andrew Bynum indefinitely for "conduct detrimental to the team" and banning him from all team-related activities. Bynum, who signed a two-year, $24 million contract with the Cavaliers in July, did not travel with the team to Boston and its likely he has played his final game for Cleveland. Avery Bradley added 18 points and eight rebounds to help Boston snap a three-game losing streak. Bass also had eight rebounds. Kyrie Irving led the Cavaliers with 32 points, the eighth time in his last 10 games he has scored 20 or more. Waiters added 17 points, and Jarrett Jack had 14 for Cleveland, which lost its fourth straight. The Celtics led by 19 points entering the final quarter and held a 10-point edge with 4 1/2 minutes to play. Boston had blown big leads in its last two home games. "You know, I was telling (team President) Rich Gotham it should have been promoted as part of our holiday package," Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. "Every game is an adventure." It looked as if Boston would coast to the win before Jack hit consecutive 3-pointers, the second to cut it to 98-94 with 2:38 left. Cleveland had it down to four points twice again before Waiters two free throws made it 102-100 with 43.3 seconds left. After Jared Sullinger shot an air ball on a 3-point attempt from the right wing that went out of bounds with 19.3 seconds left, Bass blocked Waiters shot in the lane and Bradley made a free throw with 1.4 seconds left. "I tried to drive by and get the layup," Waiters said. "I thought I got the (foul). I didnt. They didnt call it." After a timeout, Cleveland inbounded the ball to Earl Clark, who threw up an air ball as the horn sounded. "I was just supposed to set a pick for Kyrie," Clark said. "He wasnt open. They just kept switching." Irving felt a slow start cost them. "Dion tried to make a crucial play at a crucial time and came up a little short," he said. "But this could have been avoided in quarters previous to this. Like I said, we just have to get off to better starts throughout the game so we dont put ourselves in a big hole like that." NOTES: Boston next plays Tuesday afternoon when it hosts Atlanta in the opener of a day/night NBA/NHL doubleheader. The Bruins face the New York Islanders at night. ... The Cavaliers said the Bynum Fathead Tradeable that was to be given away Sunday at their game against Golden State would no longer be available. Cheap Los Angeles Angels Jerseys .C. -- If this was Jabari Parkers last home game at Duke, what a farewell it was. nfl jerseys china . Berdych, coming off a semifinal run at the Australian Open and Davis Cup win over the Netherlands, didnt face a break-point. A semifinalist two years ago here, he will play the winner of an all-French faceoff between Gilles Simon and Nicolas Mahut.MIAMI - Tim Duncan offered a rare acknowledgement: Hes thinking about the end of his career. No, the San Antonio star didnt announce retirement plans during an off day at the NBA Finals on Wednesday. But a player who has almost always declined the chance to discuss his own legacy after 17 seasons in the NBA — all with the Spurs — Duncan provided a glimpse of whats going through his mind as his career is clearly much closer to the end than the beginning. "I think in the last couple years Ive really kind of taken a step back and stopped and enjoyed what the journey means," Duncan said on the eve of Game 4 of these NBA Finals against the Miami Heat, a series that the Spurs lead 2-1. "I think, as it comes to a close on my career — and I know it is — I appreciate it more." The 38-year-old Duncan has been superb so far in this series, averaging 17.7 points on nearly 65 per cent shooting from the floor. If the Spurs win the championship, it would be Duncans fifth crown. Only 13 players in NBA history havve ever been part of more championship series than that. Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys. And if Spurs coach Gregg Popovich knows Duncans exit plans — this year, next year, or otherwise — hes not tipping his hand. "It will probably be the third quarter of some game on the road some year, and hell feel like hes not as significant and hell walk into the locker room," Popovich said earlier in this series. Before the start of this rematch finals against Miami, Duncan — who has an option for next season at just over $10 million, an absolute bargain by NBA standards for someone at his level of production — said hes not thinking about retirement and doesnt even "care about any of that stuff." On Wednesday, he acknowledged that hes savoring these finals, since nothing about the future is ever guaranteed. "I appreciate every game more," Duncan said. "I appreciate every accomplishment, and everything that we get to go through and every experience, knowing that it might be the last time I do it." cheap jerseys from china cheap jerseys ' ' '
hongfeng123

Postby newballance989 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:08 pm

From what I've experienced, Cash Flow will generate a tremendous amount of gold at the onset of an expansion as everyone levels, and then peter off to almost nothing once everyone has hit max level and stops doing quests on a daily basis.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
cheap runescape gold
newballance989

Postby SpringCc » Thu May 14, 2015 12:04 am

Fort Lauderdale is classified by broad esplanades and boulevards, shady by tall possession, stylish street caf?s and marinas loaded up with dazzling ships. Sawgrass Generators, with 400 great end stores along with .. tracksuits the biggest store shopping mall. Las Olas Blvd, during downtown Citadel Lauderdale is really a beautifully designed, gas-lighted street which is covered with stylish stores and outstanding cusine spots.

http://www.talkingmobi.com
SpringCc

Next

Return to Biology & Medicine